Re: Local LDPs

Hello,

I'm a co-worker of Fukushima-san at JF Project in Japan,
and will work as a liaison for some time :-)

In article <19990908215648.B446@victis.oeil.qc.ca>
guylhem@oeil.qc.ca writes:

> We will provide them :
> - link on www.linuxdoc.org first page, with a little flag above (even
>  if a language can be used by many countries, we will only add the most
>  known flag ; however "local" is not restricted to language (for exemple
>  au is australia), it can be a mirror with some value added like book
>  available in this country...)
> - www.XX.linuxdoc.org domain
> - ldp-local-XX@lists.linuxdoc.org alias
>
> To set all this, please fill up the following :

*1: please use "ja", if you prefer language.

*2: if dns is also available, please let
    the www.jp.linuxdoc.org be:

	riccia.linux.or.jp [210.251.121.210]

Cheers,
--