Re: Comments on web site.

Hello,

Yes, we solicited comments and we have received far more positive than
negative. It is not the negative that my email was about it was the
approach that was taken.

The actual point of this email is this. You are invited to give
feedback. We welcome it, in fact I expect it, but put your
money where your mouth is. If you don't like something give me not only
the reasons why but what you would do to change it. What you would like to
see and what "If" you were webmaster you would do. Stuff like this is
useful, we like useful positive or not. The alternate is compost.

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>