Re: Reasons for wanting to remove my documents

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 11:55:48AM +0200, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
> I have recently sent the newest version (1.29) again to the ldp-submit
> list. I am really looking forward to see what will happen now.

If any problem happen, we'll still have the document : we are at least 4
subscribers.

So any mail sent to this list will never be lost, I personally archive
them on my machine, and I think other subscribers do the same.

If in 2 weeks nothing happened, mail me, I'll find back the HOWTO and
ask a "quick integration" :-)

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project leader: http://www.linuxdoc.org
               Clef PGP/PGP key:    http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem