Re: Submissions and comments

Me:
>> BTW: how many people are reading LDP documents posted to ldp-submit?

Vernon:
> I would if I knew what format they are in.  They come to me on my
> plain text display as gobally-gook.

They are sgml sources, encapsulated in email according to each
author's preferences. I had no problem extracting them.

> Shouldn't the discussions be on ldp-discuss instead of ldp-submit?

What goes on in ldp-submit is not related to ldp-discuss at all. It's
about submissions, and that's its place.  Comments to submissions are
only meaningful to people who received them (the submissions).
Moreover, only who subscribes ldp-submit is willing to comment on
individual submissions.

I'm think he core team will pretty soon explain their view about the
submission procedure.

/alessandro