FTP Access for Authors

Hello,

As I have mentioned a couple of times before, I have a machine that I am
willing to allow FTP access to for authors to submit updates. If you would
like FTP access all you have to do is email me the following information:

Real Name:
Username:
Password:
Email Address:
Geographic Location:

I will set up an FTP account for you. Please understand however that all
documents received in this archived will be tested for SGML validity. If
they fail they will not be posted. So, please check your syntax before
submitting.

Also remember, you also can always just email
ldp-submit@lists.linuxdoc.org with the document as well.

Poet/Joshua Drake

<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake	</Goodbye>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
</Signature>