Re: Banner ads

On 23 Oct, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> But we still have the problem : how can we pay contests and be present
> in expos? (we need to explain what is the LDP and present the new
> license)
>
> I could negogiate a free booth for Linux Expo America (Montreal, QC),
> but we still have to find out how can we pay hotel and travel.

I wonder about LDP presence at expos personally, but I suppose it can't
hurt so long as we're reinforcing the idea that Linux has
documentation, and that it too is free like the software.

Have you heard of Linux International?

Terry

--
terry@animats.net, terry@linux.org.au, terry@albert.vk2ktj.ampr.org