Re: Informal survey (was Re: Banner ads)

On Sun, Oct 24, 1999 at 11:19:49AM +1000, terry@animats.net wrote:
> Do you want the LDP known better than Linux?

I want new users to know they have free documentation available.

> If we do anything publicly it should be about encouraging keen and
> enthusiastic people to *work with us* in meeting the goals of the LDP.

I already tryied with a announce to lwn, but I think it wasn't enough.

What would you suggest ?

A presentation of the LDP for slashdot &co is already under work, a
draft will be posted here soon.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project: http://www.linuxdoc.org
PGP key: http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem ; Email: guylhem \@/ oeil.qc.ca