Re: New HOWTO Feedback?

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 06:49:23PM -0000, Stephen Darlington wrote:

> I bashed out an updated Oracle for Linux HOWTO (the current one describes
> installing SCO Oracle on Linux, this one is Oracle 8i for Linux) and put it
> on my web site.
>
> I've had positive feedback from the boys and girls that read Oracle Technet,
> but thought it was about time that you guys had a look.

While I didn't give it a detailed read, I like what I saw. I'm
considering trying out Oracle on Linux (at least the client pieces)
and this provided some helpful information.

Thanks,

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny                Web Geek, Perl Hacker, etc.
http://www.wcnet.org/~jzawodn/   Jeremy@Zawodny.com