RE: free vs. non-free debate

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

>> The comp.os.linux.answers was created for distribution of LDP
>> documents.

> Is this group moderated?  I never subscribed, because I figured that
> it was going to be full of garbage from people posting about stuff
> that I'm not interested in.  If it's just for LDP distribution, it's
> got a really BAD name.

Yes it is moderated.  I suspect that Tim is now the moderator.  Or at
least that sounds like one of duties of our illustrious leader.

Sorry about the name.  It was designated for HOWTO's.  The LDP was a
later concoction.

vern

--
Vernon C. Hoxie                                     vern@zebra.alphacdc.com
3975 W. 29th Ave.                                        uucp: 303-455-2670