Re: [mjr@iki.fi: Re: Resuming HOWTO posting]

Almost all of us use the acronym cola for comp.os.linux.announce
which is the proper place for announcements exactly as it is
right now. By charter, for comp.os.linux.answers is the proper
place to post the actual HOWTOs. I think that's what everyone
meant but it hasn't been clear.

--
Henry White
mailto:henryw@gte.net