Re: Okay, this is getting stupid...

http://doc.nllgg.nl/software/sgmltools-CVS19991020-1.src.rpm

See: http://doc.nllgg.nl/software/sgml4all-1.0-1.src.rpm

> 4) What LinuxDoc did you send to the converter?

My own document (Dutch) (See also:
http://doc.nllgg.nl/documenten/systeembeheer/)

But note the result requires some manual cleaning up if you want pretty
docbook. (But it works.) However you MUST use closing tabs and most
documents don't use them.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/