Re: I've not disappeared.

Nelson,

>      If someone has some text or general reading they want proof read toss
> it my way and tell me when you'd like to have a reply.  I'll probably
> stumble in my responses a few times until I figure out how to properly do
> things.  There will be content even though the style may be somewhat ad
> hoc.  I may be new to Linux.   I am not ignorant.  If I get too much I'll
> let you know.

I could use some assistance in proofing docs (new and existing).

Drop me a line and we'll try to work something out in the next couple of
days.  I'll set you up a CVS account and we'll see how much damage we can
do.

If anyone else is interested, please feel free to drop me a line.

Best Regards,
Tim

--
Linux HOWTO coordinator http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/