Re: submit address

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 11:01:20PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I was just wondering: howto's are supposed to be submitted to
> ldp-submit@lists.debian.org right? I've submitted a doc to that address
> on december 16th, but I'm not seeing it updated (yet). Something delayed
> or have I sent it to the wrong address again?

I'm sorry but the new year and Xmas celebration took most of our time,
respectively for work and family.

The HOWTOs will be processed soon (Tim, could you give an approx. date?)

Anyway don't worry ; many of us are subscribed to ldp-submit and did
receive the HOWTOs.

BTW, I wish you all an happy new year, peace on earth and prosperity.

My "reveillon" in France was a bit expansive, but fantastic with
Champagne, Foie Gras, Bordeaux... :-)

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project: http://www.linuxdoc.org
------>>> Attention, my new email is guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu