Scope of ldp-discuss mailing list

Hello everybody,
   The ldp-discuss mailing list has seen more technical questions in these 2
days than those relating to LDP. I think that some subscribers are not aware
of why they are on the list. Can someone from the senior members on the list
post a message describing the scope of the ldp-discuss list or some links
about the same ? Also I would request those on the ldp-discuss list not to
answer technical queries posted to ldp-discuss.

Thanks,
Rahul U. Joshi

| Use Linux for a wonderful experience  |