Open Source Documentation news & announcements site

The new OSWG site is now live and ready to go.  The front page of the
site is a "slashdot-like" weblog on which news & announcements related
to Open Source documentation can be posted.

http://www.oswg.org

I have added a "Linux Documentation Project" topic and icon, and I
invite the LDP to post project announcements or news there.  The posting
form can be found here:

 http://www.oswg.org:8080/oswg/addPostingForm

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at any
time.

- deb

--
deb@oswg.org