Re: DNS and Website

Hello,

That is correct, I have consistent problems with network solutions. This
appears to have been taken care of this weekend and we will see quite a
few DNS changes soon.

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000, Paul Jones wrote:

<CITE>for what it's worth the secondary at unc was responding well on
<CITE>campus, but it appeared that it was not seen as a secondary on the
<CITE>outside. is the unc secondary defined at nsi? whois says not!
<CITE>"Domain servers in listed order:
<CITE>
<CITE>                        NS.DSINW.COM                 207.149.40.5
<CITE>                        NS.EZWEBHOST.COM             207.149.40.6"
<CITE>
<CITE>if you don't register the secondaries properly, they will not be accessed.
<CITE>it would be good if you (joshua as you are the contact) would register the
<CITE>secondaries now. then we could avoid problems like we saw today.
<CITE>implementing thousand secondaries will not help unless they are
<CITE>registered.
<CITE>
<CITE>