Re: First time writer...

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 09:16:39AM +0100, jdd wrote:
> I write a howto some week ago, send it to ldp-submitt and had at all no
> return. Is it lost? (partition-rescue mini howto)

No I'm currently processing the HOWTOs.

I have 143 HOWTOs and 81 minis to process on my pentium notebook,
therefore it *will* take time.

The result will be uploaded ASAP (tommorow maybe?)

The first batch is ready and uploaded on metalab in ~guylhem/batch-1 but
yesterday I couldn't put the documents in the right directory (my fault:
couldn't find it :-)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem