Re: sgmltools & docbook

On mer, 09 fév 2000, Terry Dawson à écrit
>Greg O'Keefe wrote:
>
>> Spot on Terry, that's what go me started! If DocBook really is that simple,
>> then I'll take this opportunity to plead for someone to translate that
>> example.sgml. An hour or so's work could turn author resistance into
>> acceptance!

what stopped me in the road to docbook was two things:
*I could never compile sgmltools 2.0 and never know why and there was no
binary available at this time (may be a year ago)
*I was unshure if lyx could support both linuxdoc and docbook and I have
too many linuxdoc document to rewrite them.

may be this help you for the docbook HOWTO

--
Linux, nouvelles de science fiction (écrites par moi)
pédagogie de la dao et plein d'autres choses