Re: Astronomy HOWTO?

So the LDP no longer handles HOWTOs?  According to the LDP site, this is
the m/l that was suggested to enquire about (1) HOWTOs that are in the
works, or (2) HOWTOs that might not be actively maintained.  Maybe I
didn't make clear that I was interested in a HOWTO that specifically
addressed software, hardware, sites, etc. that integrated Linux with
astronomy interests.  How would this type of HOWTO be any different than
a specifically-targeted HOWTO, such as the AI, PalmOS, Psion, Wearable,
or MP3 HOWTOs?

If my request is outside the scope of the LDP, maybe you can direct me
to the appropriate m/l or resource.

  --Brian