RE: A new mini-HOWTO on who to use Bash !

The first thing that I'd do would be to look at all of the documentation
that comes with binaries and source code packages for BASH.  Then take a
look through the "installation" documents both at the LDP and at
distribution makers websites, to see what you can find on documentation for
BASH.  I'm not aware of any other project which sounds like this, but there
are far too many HOWTOs for me to have had time to read them all.
	Greg