Re: A new mini-HOWTO on who to use Bash !

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 07:17:32AM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> [...]

The GNU Bash manual that comes with the source tarball is detailed, exact
and fearsome. Not bedtime reading for newbies. I suspect that a lot of
Linux users would be surprised by what Bash can do. I have considered
writing a Bash tutorial myself (in conjunction with my own learning of
Bash!) and did a couple of searches to see if such a thing existed
already. I didn't find anything very helpful. I'd say go for it!
I'll certainly give it a read when it's done.

Greg O'Keefe

--
learning@TasLUG, where people get together and
learn about Linux http://learning.taslug.org.au