Re: Giveaway LDP CD

Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

> I agree with Greg; these should be pure give-aways; the cost of
> administering the money would exceed the cost of the CDs and shipping.

Perhaps one of the Linux magazines would like to have enough CDs cut
that they could give away one with every copy of their next issue? Or
one of the support organisations like LinuxCare or Cygnus. One for
every customer site?

That sort of volume would bring the price down for the LDP. Or if the
organisation were feeling generous, they could just get a few 100 more
than they needed made and donate the extras to LDP, perhaps in return
for whatever help they needed on the project.