Re: CD edition

Hello,

We can not expect people to help if we consistenly make them work with
information that they do not normally use. This will especially be a
problem for the VA Linux people as most of them are Linux entusiasts not
experts.

We should have a simple form that people can put in the document, the
section and subsection (if applicable) and submit standard text for us to
implement.

Even MCP probably doesn't have many people that can or will use diff of
any sort... although they might.

Joshua Drake