R: Writing howtos not under Linux (Was Editors for SGML)

Well, I think you're right, RTF is without structure, but edtors like Word97
supports structures and styles in a decent way ...

>I'm not certain but my impression is that RTF is basically an encoding
>of layout detail with little or no structure. If that is correct, then
>you are asking for something that is nearly impossible.

Tried to covert a one line rtf file with Omnimark rtf2xml, but it didnět
worked. I don't know what Omnimark is ;)

>I'd be interested in hearing how well the Omnimark tool does at this.

Gabriele Vivinetto