Re: CD edition (aportisdoc for Palm)

Greg O'Keefe wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 10:14:41AM +0200, Stein Gjoen wrote:
> [snip]
> > Let us not forget Lynx does render HTML reasonably well on text only
> > consoles. There is another text only mode browser too, Links I think
> > it is called.
>
> w3m is such a nice console html browser that I can't help but mention
> it here.  ftp://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/w3m/

Good point. Perhaps we should also link to various viewers for
the various platforms? Someone noted postscript is not common
in the Windows world so a link to a Windows version of GhostScript
might be in order. I feel making the documents accessible to as
wide an audience as possible should be a goal.

We should not forget the LDP already have links to HOWTOs
in the Aportisdoc format for Palm Pilot.
	http://www.clark.net/pub/dstrout/linindex.shtml
I checked the link and found these to be dated September 1999.
Time for an update?

> YAG
> (yet another Greg)

Ah, a conspiracy? There is already an Eric Raymond conspiracy. 8-)

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen