Documentation Writers and SGML

A solution to the problem of recruiting documentation writers
who won't use SGML:
	HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO'LL CONVERT THEIR DOCS TO SGML

Accept any documentation.
Put it in a queue.
Have other people convert it to SGML.
When it's converted, the SGML version becomes the official one.
The original author will then likely use SGML,
or his contributions will be sent down the same pipe.

You want documentation writers? Fine. Recruit documentation writers.
You want SGML? Fine. Recruit SGML-addicts.
Just don't limit yourself to the intersection of these two sets;
take advantage of their union.

Spoken I have.

Well, the fact is, God does exist and I'm His prophet. And my prophecy is
that you shouldn't believe in God, for it would be a blasphemy against His
gift of Reason to you. So don't you believe in Him, least you go to Hell!