Announce: template for big HOWTOs

In an old feedback on a thread on Slashdot someone complained there
was no template to look at when making a new HOWTO. Here I have tried
to rectify that.

Basing it on my Multi Disk HOWTO I have made a template I hope
will be suitable, for truly big HOWTOs, covering typical chapters
as well as examples of URLs and internal linking.

I submit it for reviewing, hoping for contructive feedback:
SGML:	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/template.sgml
HTML:	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/template.html

Note that the HTML is made using --split=0 for convenience.

In the longer term this should probably be part of the
authors guide/resources section.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen