Re: LDP could use some help with markup.

Wrote Gregory Leblanc on Mon, May 08, 2000 at 02:24:14PM -0700:
> Hi there!  Since I'm tired of doing real work this afternoon, I'm going to
> take a break and ask for help.  :)
> I sent out a message a while ago (probably about 2 weeks) to the authors of
> the HTML-only documents that the LDP hosts to ask the authors about
> converting to DocBook SGML.
[...]

This is a great idea!

I have converted the Man Page HOWTO. The SGML source and a sample HTML
conversion is available here:
http://clusion.net/tmp/man/

I will talk to Jens about this and see where he is at with DocBook so he
can fix a few things in the DocBook source (it was difficult to
translate a few parts of his HTML) and move to DocBook for his
maintenance of the HOWTO as soon as possible.

Regards,
Chuck