RE: LDP could use some help with markup.

Yes, thanks again.

> >conversion is available here:
> >http://clusion.net/tmp/man/
>
> Don't forget to put it on the CVS server or post it to ldp-submit.

I would recomend that you talk to the author and work with them, and then
allow them to post it to the ldp-submit list.  CVS is not being used as an
official repository for LDP documents, yet.  I just posted a message with
the issues regarding this to the cvs-discuss list.  Thanks,
	Greg