SOAP PROCESSING MACHINERY

TO: THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR/ WORKS MANAGER / PROJECT DIRECTOR.
Dear Sir,
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as leading & established manuf
actures of Soap Making Machinery established since 30 years.
We offer complete plant to Manufacture Detergent Bar Soap / Toilet Soap
/ Detergent Powder along with the know how for the same.
The Plant consits of following machines:
1. Sigma Mixer 2. Tripple Roll Mill 3. Duplex Vaccum Plodder 4.Pelletize
r 5. Cake Cutter 6. Stamping machine 7. Chilling Plant etc
For further information on our firm we would appreciate it if you could
spare a few minutes and visit our website: www.frigmaires.com
We trust our site will be of interest to you and you will send us your v
aluable inquiry, to enable us to send you our most competitive offer acc
ordingly.
We look forward to being of service to your organization.
Regards
For Frigmaires International
Deepak
Exports.