Re: DocBook Walkthrough?

On lun, 15 mai 2000, godoy@conectiva.com.br à écrit

>This is the reason why me and some other people from here are looking
>for a customization for LDP. When we get this ready, you won't have to
>worry with such things... Unfortunately, we're all running with our
>jobs and couldn't make something more concrete...

of course what I said is in NO WAY a blame for anybody (save me, if any).
I also could have managed to do this, time permetting.

But we should not enphasis as much on a system not already bulletproof.
Keep on linuxdoc for the moment, it works wonderfully.

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver