We can list Your Website

We can list your website in all
major Search Engines and achieve Top 30 positions. GUARANTEED!

If people cannot find your business in the first
10 to 30 matches of a search, then submitting was a waste of
time.

Search engine positioning is the most cost effective way
of promoting your Website.

Why Search Engine Top Rankings?

Simply submitting your pages to search engines using the
conventional way does not guarantee you'll rank high in the
results.
People usually read only the first 10 to 30 matches of their
search.

If your page did not appear in the first 30, most people won't
get to it.
That's why it's a good investment achieving search engines top
rankings.

Also,

Nearly everyone (95% of Internet users) begins their Web travel
at a major search engine. When people find your pages using
search engines is because they are looking for the type of
company, service or
product you offer.

Hence, it's more probable they buy from you.
Studies have proven that people coming to your site from search
engines are more likely to buy than if you attract them using
other forms
of Web promotion.

We key on the following 20 major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-iwon-Looksmart-
AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek-Snap-
Google-Northern Light-Open Directory-Findwhat-Magellan-Goto

Once your site is listed at or near the top of a major search
engine, it can stay there for some time. However, it can also
fall in
rank over time. That's why we resubmit any of your pages dropped
by a major search engine for a period of 4 months.

Let us start launching your pages to the top of the search
results today!

Our goal is to list your website in all
major search engines and achieve Top 30 positions.
GUARANTEED!

For more information please email us with this subject:
Send me more information to sendmeinfo@earthlink.net

Or call:

Nick Velez
1-718-583-3134  Monday-Friday 11AM to 7PM Eastern Time

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include:
1) contact information (see above); and, 2) the way to be removed
from future mailings (see below).

To be removed from this list, please mail to:
regardinginfo12@earthlink.net with 'remove' in
subject line and you will be removed from our list.