Re: Contributions

Hello,

Why move it under the auspice of LI when we could turn it into a
Non-Profit very easily.

On Mon, 29 May 2000, der.hans wrote:

<CITE>On Sun, 28 May 2000, David Lawyer wrote:
<CITE>
<CITE>> On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 09:27:00AM -0600, drusilla@uswest.net wrote:
<CITE>> > My name is Drusilla Lindsey and I am the accounting manager
<CITE>> > with LinuxMall.com, Inc.  Our website hosts a page whereby
<CITE>> > customers may make contributions to the Linux Documentation

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.