Re: Contributions

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Why move it under the auspice of LI when we could turn it into a
> Non-Profit very easily.

That hasn't been my experience. I haven't actually taken anything
non-profit, but when investigating going non-profit for a couple of groups
it looked like quite a pain. Also the overhead responsibilities sucked
when you have vagrant management. Granted, the LDP has been pretty solid
as far as who's doing stuff in the short time I've been here. However, it
needs to be pretty solid over the years...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
# Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.