RE: diff between a Howto and a Mini-Howto?

Well, I guess I'll pretend to know what I'm talking about here, and try to
give a bit of history.  Originally, the mini-HOWTOs were much smaller than
the "full" HOWTOs, perhaps the length of an article for a trade publication,
perhaps 2 or 3 times that.  The "full" HOWTOs were often much larger, and
covered a broader scope.  We've talked about merging the mini-HOWTOs into
the "full" HOWTOs for a long time now, but just haven't gotten it done.
I've got ideas on better ways to differentiate document types, but I just
haven't gotten time to write them up yet.
	Greg