Re: Work Machine for LDP

this is excellent! we're glad to help out. i think i wrote guylhem (and
perhaps joshua) that we have an IBM netfinity 55000 on backorder now. some
parts are in-house already. the aim is to provide linux-based higher
service level preformance to the LDP and our open source archives. so we
are working on the same problems and in the same directions.
we're glad to cooperate with whatever direction the LDP would like to take
of course. let's keep the discussions open.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071