New HOWTO

I recently had to install apachi-ssl server with mod_perl and Apachi::DBI,
and I scoured the web for good documentation but was unable to come up
with anything very useful, so I, for my company wrote a howto for the
future.  I figure this howto is good enough for linuxdocs.org as
well(Plus I never want anyone to go through the hell of what of setting
that pig up without any idea of what to do), if you guys are interested it
can be viewed at http://216.33.67.216/apachesslperldbi.html

If you are interested, I can clean it up and put it into sgml, or whatever
format it was you wanted.

Fred Bainbridge