Feedback

Hi!

I read thro a major portion of :

Rute Users Tutorial and Exposition

and found quite a few embarrassing typos and a few grammatically incorrect
sentences. I would like to send my feedback to the author. Can you please
point me out to the e-mail ID of the author (Paul Sheer) or the web page
where I can submit feedback.

Great work guys. Keep it going. Easily accessible and understandable docs
are the first step towards making Linux reachable to the common people.

thanks
vishwanathan

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished:
If you're  alive, it isn't.

Richard Bach (Illusions)