Re: Authorship

David Lawyer wrote:

> For one, template.sgml is 5 times as long as example.sgml.  BTW I
> think that example.sgml could be improved upon and I once started to
> try doing it but didn't finish.

I did example.sgml to be short and to be a
skeleton that could be cut and pasted from the
HTML to a text file. The idea was to have a
skeleton in the H-H that would let readers get
started. It was quick and dirty and didn't have
any text in it.

> It also tells one that macros (should be tags?) are
> enclosed in angle brackets.

I don't remember saying anything about macros.
Certainly if you're referring to WordPerfect
macros, the subject is arcane and confusing.

Gary