Re: Blank template

Le Thu, 15 Jun 2000, David Merrill a écrit :

> I have a bias toward keeping all the documentation together in one
> document,
> the LDP-Authoring-HOWTO, instead of spread out between there and comments
> in
> the template(s). I see the template as a kind of "Appendix", or
> supplemental
> material, to the Authoring-HOWTO. It doesn't need to stand on its own.

On the other hand, it could be interesting for the very beginner to get a
ready-to-edit template file from the LDP site or other, and begin to
complete this template, without the need to get other documentations.

IMHO, the majority of discouragements occur when one do not know how to
begin a thing. But seeing that the work begins well is motivating for going
further.

-
Philippe