Re: Requiring use of DocBook; LinuxDoc

David Lawyer wrote:

> .... Some
> people seemed to erroneously think that he had wrote things he never
> did such as that DocBook is not worthwhile.

Thank you David. Like all very capable tools, DocBook is
hard to use well. I'm working on making it more obvious how
to use it well. Part of that is parsing the definitions so
that I get an idea of how it's supposed to go together. It's
designed to be all things to all people, and one of the
things that people singing paeans of praise miss is that
it's designed to facilitate on-line searching if it's used
right.

Gary