RE: Interested in updating a mini howto

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.  :-)  Well, I guess it
depends.  Let's take a hypothetical situation.
You email the author of the ABCs-HOWTO, asking if they are planning to
update it, and get no response.  You gather up all of your information, and
email them with your intention to update it, and begin writing.  If the
author responds that this point, you should probably talk it over with them,
and decide what to do with it.  If not, then when you finish your new
revision, email it to the LDP, and to the previous author.  Any big disputes
should probably be resolved on a case by case basis.
	Grego