Re: PAM - Howto

Will this include how to program for PAM?

Joshua Drake

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Beau Bellamy wrote:

<CITE>Hello,
<CITE>
<CITE>I just wanted to notify whoever was incharge of the Linux Documentation Project that I was starting a PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules) - Howto.  Which would cover Installing from scratch, Configuring it, etc..  I have recieved permission from the Linux-Pam maintainer (Andrew Morgan morgan@transmeta.com ) on this.
<CITE>
<CITE>Thank you for your time,
<CITE>Beau Bellamy (beau@beaunet.dhs.org)
<CITE>

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.