Re: SGML v2 ala DocBook

Firstly

The Linux Documentation Project is open to the input of many but
beholden to the power of few. I won't quote emails this should be
obvious. The dew in power have said sol

> Could someone please explain to me in "Literate" english what the hell
> this guy is talking about?

I can.
> Thanks,

Thanks in advance is always nice.

> Poet/Joshua

%s/poet/pretentious/g

> On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, David Lloyd wrote:
>
> <CITE>
> <CITE>I think
> <CITE>
> <CITE>Poet/Joshua
> <CITE>
> <CITE>
> <CITE>Is millking all he can out of his name. What a wank...who cares...the
> <CITE>poets shall be shot...they shall die?
> <CITE>
> <CITE>Why?
> <CITE>
> <CITE>Because they are pretentiious?
> <CITE>
> <CITE>SL
> <CITE>

I fail to interpret this anyway other than I did in its context. Poet
Joshua, in the context of this message said NO ONE THING, ALSO KNOWN AS
NOTHING data all except he leaned on his name. The fact he'd been
involved. President Reagan killed innocent people in hospital, I guess i
should be proud of that too.

> Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
> start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.

I agree,

> --

You should

If you are so incapable of even interpreting somethim that was sent in
humour...if you are so obviouslu capable of senduing it back seriously
then I suggest you leave our community. Linux thrives on humour. So do
I. You don't. That's your choice.

NOT MINE