[Rosemary_Kelly@idg.com: Linux Exhibitor Registration Password Information]

Hi,

The LDP will have a boot at the IDG linux world.

If you want a badge or a free entry, please mail me.

If you can be at the expo and on the LDP booth to answer people
questions, please mail me too.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com