Where Re they now?

Please help!

I am trying to write an overall HOWTO on installing multiple operating systems
on a single disk and I would like to incorporate information from the
existing Linux + O/Sxyz HOWTOs.  I'd like to get in touch with the authors of
the pertinent HOWTOs to get their permission but I got bounced mail for:

r3mdh@raex.com
Author of Linux+DOS+Win95+OS2, The Linux ``Linux-DOS-Win95-OS2'' mini-HOWTO

and

rzanelli@southeast.net
Author of Multiboot-with-LILO, Win95 + WinNT + Linux multiboot using LILO mini-HOWTO

Does anybody know of more current addresses for these authors?  Any help would
be appreciated.

Bob Schultz
rwschul@smart.net