Re: Network Administrators Guide

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 09:19:40AM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> I have already received the document and the O`Reilly figures. ALthough I
> have not yet been able to put up the new figures or alternative formats.

I am just coming back from the OR summit.

We had many interesting talks, I will post a sum up on the list ASAP
(it(s 1:50am and I want to sleep)

BTW, some may have read the NAG2 and noticed it is released UNDER THE
GFDL !!

The first printed book, and after talking with OR guys, it will
certainly not be the last.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com