Re: Boilerplate License Revision Proposal

>What I would like to do is to modify the
>Boilerplate License per my draft and then go on to more discussion on
>the complex license issues.

O.k., then we remove the boiler plate license from the manifesto and make
it part of the acceptable license list. Within the Manifesto we have links
that point to each license which will be housed on the LDP web site.

Joshua Drake.

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.