Re: Boilerplate License Revision Proposal

    That means they would have to be bigger than PTR and they are not even
    close. Go to a book store, look on the shelf. How many Linux books do you
    see covering the same topics?

    How many have FSF qualified "Free" Licenses. Out of about 200
    titles? Maybe 6.

This shortage of free manuals is a major problem for our community.
I hope the LDP will help solve this problem.

There are many non-free books about the GNU/Linux system--so writing
another won't really change the situation.  On the other hand, writing
even one free manual makes a big difference.