Question about "man" and "info" documentation

Hi!

Can you tell me where to reach the folks that produce "man" and "info"
documentation in Linux? I understand that you are responsible for
HOWTOs, not what I have asked for, but I hope that you can point me in
the right direction.

I want to propose some improvements and am willing to help with them if
they are interested.

Reinhardt
--
rhino1@sympatico.ca